We have been ministering together for more than 30 years, and have been pastors since 2005. The Lord led us to establish Destined by God Ministries in this community, and the church opened its doors in May 2015. It is a great privilege and honour for us to be part of what the Lord is doing through this ministry. We believe that with God all things are possible!
Meeting the needs of the people in this community (John 15:12).
To set a platform for God to speak and for us to listen (Psalm 143:8).
A place where you can experience God’s love, His presence and anointed worship (Exodus 20:24).
* Have our own building.
* Provide the infrastructure to teach children how to play musical instruments and write their own songs.
* Provide art, dance, and music studio facilities.
* Work with and assist local organizations who work with abused, neglected and abandoned children, and who help families who have fallen on tough times to get back on their feet.
* Provide age-relevant Kid’s Church facilities that cater for babies, toddlers, and primary school age children; a place where they are taught the principles of God’s Word in a safe, fun-filled, and loving environment.
* Offer a facility where young people (including teenagers and young adults), can engage with each other on topics that are relevant to them, and attend sessions where they can receive godly instruction and guidelines with the focus on empowering them to deal with peer pressure and life’s challenges such as drug abuse, suicidal tendencies, and challenging relationships.
* Provide a dedicated and secure area for young people who do not have access to the Internet and computers. These facilities will be made available to them so that they can do their projects, assignments, and homework during the week.